- Expired: July 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As Operations Manager, you will provide leadership to all areas within the company including sales, operations, customer service, safety, financial stability and administrative functions. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have at least two years of supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Manage personnel including hiring, training, coaching, and day-to-day performance management
- Proactive customer relations, including mitigating damages and liability issues
- Inspect broken/damaged items and determine course of action
- Perform in-house estimates to achieve quarterly and annual goals
- Ensure successful operations: prepare and review reporting, ensure homes are cleaned as scheduled, communicate with vendors, monitor account receivable, etc.
- Maintain a clean and well-stocked office
- Improve upon current processes to ensure quality, profitability, and future growth
- At least 3 years supervisory experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
When you put on a Molly Maid® uniform, you become part of a family-a team of people committed to excellent customer service and passionate about giving families the joy of a cleaned home and the relief from needing to do it themselves. Working for our franchise owners means they'll take care of you the way they take care of their own family and friends. Because Molly Maid is not just a company that focuses on expertly cleaning homes, it's a company that focuses on people, and creating a work culture of respect, integrity, and fun is just as important as serving our customers.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands' marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with the Molly Maid® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
Molly Maid of Carmel/Fishers/Geist
BusinessView all jobs at Molly Maid of Carmel/Fishers/Geist