Mollie Stone’s Markets, a gourmet, independent grocery store chain, seeks a Coffee Barista to work at our Greenbrae location.
- Prepares quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to recipe and presentation standards
- Abides by health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers by consistently responding to needs, both spoken and perceived
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Learns quickly, able to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, enjoys working as part of a team
- Previous Coffee Barista training and cash-handling experience - preferred
Please be aware that you may be required to wear Covid-19 related PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as mandated by Company Policy.
About us: Founded in 1986, Mollie Stone's Markets is committed to providing the best possible shopping experience for customers and making a difference in people's lives through food.
We feel that the Necessity & Passion Shopping sets our stores apart from most. Our roots remain in healthy, natural and specialty foods. We are proud to work with local producers around the greater Bay Area to bring you high quality products in every aisle of our stores. We remain dedicated to our customers and community. Family owned, and locally devoted!
Powered by JazzHR
Mollie Stone's Markets