Regional Sales Manager - Indiana
- Posted: over a month ago
MolecuLight Inc. is a Medical device company in Toronto, specializing in point-of-care diagnostic imaging, developing a handheld optical imaging platform. MolecuLight’s first product is an imaging system with primary applications in bacterial imaging for wound care, cancer imaging and preclinical animal model analysis.
***POSITION WILL BE BASED OUT OF INDIANA***
Reporting the Senior Vice President Sales, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for all MolecuLight sales in the designated territory. The Regional Sales Manager will achieve sales objectives by executing sales strategies for markets defined by, or in collaboration with, the Vice President Sales. Executing these sales directly will be the key component of the position and implementing appropriate tactics in order to achieve the sales targets will be an integral part of the position. Implementing localized educational and promotional strategies and materials produced by Marketing will also be part of the Regional Sales Manager’s responsibility.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for execution of strategic and tactical sales plans defined by the Vice President Sales as agreed upon with MolecuLight Corporate.
- Contribute to the planning and coordination for national and local conferences.
- Contribute to business plans including budgets, forecasts and sales activities.
- Management activities.
- Build strong customer relationships and brand equity through targeted sales activities.
- Spearhead MolecuLight’s vision toward a customer-focused, sales-driven organization.
- Feed product development including providing user feedback on specific application and system issues, market insights, and competitive analysis.
- Advance new market opportunities and establish a solid user base and levels of penetration in the designated territory.
The position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Secondary degree.
- Proven track record of ongoing sales successes and achievements.
- 5 years minimum experience in the sale of capital medical or scientific equipment.
- Understanding of complex capital sales in hospitals, clinics, research or veterinary applications.
- In-depth understanding of the US medical market.
- Excellent ability to successfully sell capital equipment.
- Excellent ability to self-motivate and work closely with a remote head office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Compelling presentation skills.
- Interest and ability to travel 50% of time.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office applications, e-mail, customer contact/reporting systems etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as participating in a team of professionals.
- Ability to respond to urgent situations appropriately by prioritization and customer focus.
- Ability to leverage relationships across other business units and with external sources.
- Ability to diligently follow-up with individuals in a timely manner and without guidance.
- Strong attention to detail and professionalism in all correspondence and business-related activities is essential.
- Self motivated.
- A quick learner with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Management and leadership skills for future growth within the company.
The above information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
BusinessView all jobs at Moleculight Inc