Seeking to hire a high energy, tenacious Marketing Operations expert to support Pall's growing $500M Fluid Technologies and Asset Protection ("FTAP") filtration business. If you enjoy driving for results, owning your success and being an integral part of a thriving Marketing organization, this job is for you ! This role is responsible for developing and driving our brand, transformative marketing, and pricing plans. Responsibilities include championing brand governance for global communication, driving global transformative marketing results, and implementing specific marketing programs in order to meet our strategic objectives in advantaged applications.
Maintain brand governance for FTAP ( Fluid Technology Asset Protection) global communication
Own FTAP marketing standards, templates, tools, and 3rd party collateral partners
Review, monitor, and measure processes and standard work for content development, approvals, and usage
Train regional partners and ensure compliance
Champion global transformative marketing success
Coordinate global campaign calendar to achieve annual multi-million dollar funnel addition goal
Provide coaching and feedback to regional marketing teams on campaign plans & execution
Conduct monthly reporting and analytics on transformative marketing results
Lead roadmap for development of materials for successful marketing campaigns and provide guidance & support to ensure timely development
Spearhead specific marketing programs:
Coordinate planning, communication, and achievement of annual price goals
Direct reporting and analytics on monthly pricing goals, including leading metrics
Coordinate global competitive insights to release monthly competitive report
Strength in dealing with ambiguity; acting with a sense of urgency; taking ownership and accountability; and developing collaborative working relationships in a large complex global environment.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related studies
- 5 years of marketing operations, lead generation, or campaign management experience plus relevant industry experience ( Manufacturing )
- 5 years of experience supporting and providing input into marketing strategies
- 5 years of experience as a strong communicator, leader, with strong interpersonal skills
- 5 years of experience with measurable results across a broad & diverse spectrum of value streams within a geographic region
- Current experience working for a large Fortune 500 company in a marketing operations leadership role.
- MBA in Marketing or related concentration
- 7 years of product marketing experience within a related industry (Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemicals, Chemicals)
- 7 years of marketing expertise including voice of customer, campaign development, key opinion leader development, and trend analysis
- Talent, commitment, and ambition to assume increasing levels of responsibility in the organization.
- Cross-functional team leadership experience strongly preferred