Production Quality Control - MPD
- $21 Hourly
Up to $21.00 per hour.
Schedule: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts
The Quality Assurance Technician carries out the Quality assurance activities to contribute to efficient production of a consistently high-quality product (SMC). The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for visual inspection, testing product, entering data in the quality tracking system and maintain necessary documentation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
· Conduct pre-run and production testing and inspection and audits
· Conduct Hold Tank sampling and inspection
· Conduct pre-run ratio preparation and testing
· Test SMC Paste Release and ongoing Viscosity Testing
· Mold and Test SMC per established procedures
· Enter QC data into database
· Maintain Production Folders
· Maintain SMC Paste Retains
· Maintain records and reports as required by the Quality Management System.
· Keep the Quality Manager informed of any issues that prevent achievement of the daily goals
· Handle and keep records related to hazardous waste.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not a comprehensive listing of all duties, activities, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, activities, or responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. Employees shall perform all tasks assigned by their manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· A High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 2 years in a manufacturing plant environment
· To be self-driven and able to multi-task with limited supervision
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Molding ProductsSouth Bend, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.