Molded Dimensions- Port Washington Facility Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
-$2,000 sign on bonus!
-1st shift: 5 AM - 1 PM, Monday - Friday
-2nd shift: 1 - 9 PM, Monday - Friday
-3rd shift: 9 PM - 5 AM, Sunday – Thursday
We’re looking for exceptional Machine Operators for 1st shift, 2nd shift, and 3rd shift opportunities!
• Check parts for dimensions and proper finish against prints
• Run multiple machines at the same time as required
• Setup and operate the machinery, load raw materials and unload finished parts.
• Follow and support safety requirements within the facility.
• Maximize machine utilization by adhering to standards of operation.
• Strive to generate quality production.
• Serve as a leader to Assistant Machine Operators by guiding them in the set-up, start-up, operation, and shut down tasks of the machine.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Plant Manager.
- High School or GED Diploma
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Willing and able to work overtime and as required
- Basic mechanical skills.
-Basic proof-reading and math skills.
-Employer matching 401(k)
-Profit Sharing Bonus
-Generous shift premium
-Climate controlled environment… and more!
You should be proficient in:
- Production Setups
- Mechanical troubleshooting
$15.50 - $16.50 / hr
Molded Dimensions- Port Washington Facility
ManufacturingView all jobs at Molded Dimensions- Port Washington Facility