Customer Success Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Mojito is the leading NFT platform for the world's most iconic brands, sports teams, and celebrities. Our no-code dashboard, best-in-class API and industry leading creatives make it easy to build a bespoke, branded NFT marketplace. Backed by CAA and Sotheby's, our customer list is chock-full of household names across sports, entertainment and more and we are creating the future of engagement.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
About the role
Customer Success at Mojito is responsible for delivering the best ongoing experience for our customers and ensuring our team is responsive and impactful to their needs. Customer Success is the first line of defense for any support issue or new feature request, and is adept at capturing and routing information to the right part of the organization as well as tracking those items for timely follow-up with customers. Above all else, Customer Success is about empathy and problem-solving: we actively listen, acknowledge where we can provide better service, and work tirelessly with teammates to solve problems for customers in a timely and gracious manner while keeping us all organized in the process.In this role you will:
- Build strong relationships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and deliver value.
- Analyze key account and performance metrics to identify areas of improvement, educate clients and drive growth.
- Simultaneously and successfully manage multiple client relationships.
- Maximize our onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Be a bridge between clients and our team.
- Minimize customer churn.
You'll love this job if you:
- Actively listen, demonstrate empathy, compassion and be able to navigate multiple clients and relationships.
- Communicating both verbally and in writing internally and externally.
- Appreciate working on a variety of projects with the largest customers across all industries.
- Love flexing your creative brain by resourceful problem solving.
- Have a fast-paced, growth mindset.
- Entrepreneurial heart.
- 3-5 years experience with B2C online customer support
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a true people person.
- Highly organized and able to address multiple projects in parallel.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Shows creativity and problem-solving ability in previous roles.
Bonus Points for:
- Passionate for Blockchain; Web3.
- Previous experience in remote or globally distributed teams.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Mojito