Senior Software Engineer - ML Backend Infrastructure
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Software Engineer - ML Backend Infrastructure - Moii USA
We are Moii, the analytics app company of the future where AI, Analytics and real time apps are built together to solve everyday customer problems. We are a rapidly growing startup headquartered in Troy, Michigan. Come join us and help invent the future.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will architect, build and optimize the complete backend infrastructure. You will be the go to technical expert across the complete delivery tech stack and customer experience. You will provide expert technical leadership for infrastructure including but not limited to, deploying ML models, conceptualizing the correct analytics pipeline, translating customer discovery and the right UI/UX for the final App.
You are an expert in conceptualizing ideas to code and passionate about code design. You are excited about working on the cutting edge of Computer Vision problems, collaborating with the global Moii R&D team and Delivery team to tackle never before solved problems. You will have a demonstrated experience in designing, testing and documenting code while suggesting needed refactoring for reliability and scale.. The ideal candidate will have experience in new feature design, and be comfortable with writing good clean code.
You will be primarily working on a Python/Flux/React stack on a MLOPS pipeline. You are a trusted partner managing the customer experience and technology stack. This job is fully hands on building a next gen machine learning platform and analytics products/Apps. The job offers opportunities to grow, learn and build exciting AI powered applications.
● Customer Success : Be the go to tech expert on the full stack for Product downtime issues, new feature requirements, design and code reliability. *
● Delivery : Own quality and timeliness of delivery from customer end by bridging customer deployment and Operations/Development team
● New feature development : Collaborate with the Moii R&D team to build deploy with new features and drive customer voice into new features development Basic Qualifications
● Builder mentality -Self starter ; Excited to build and deploy new, cutting edge technologies *
● 4+ years of professional software development experience *
● 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language- preferably Python *
● 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems *
● Expertise in containers, server side configuration and multiprocessing *
● Demonstrated success in identifying and prioritizing business questions, and using quantitative techniques using available data to deliver solutions to address these questions Preferred Qualifications *
● Experience working with teams in distributed geographies. *
● Plus if experience in CI/CD and/or with Google Cloud products like Firebase and Firestore *
● Plus if 1+ years experience deploying deep learning models in production *
● Plus if experienced with GPU hardware optimization for ML deployments *
● Industry experience with shipping complex software in one of the following domains: computer vision, image recognition, machine learning or large-scale distributed systems. Additional Considerations The ideal candidate for this position demonstrates leadership that is earned and is not attained via position power. This true leader must be capable of motivating teams to achieve results that they themselves did not realize they could achieve. The ability to drive change in culture and behaviors is a key attribute of the successful candidate. In order to succeed in this aspect, the leader must demonstrate outstanding work ethic, be capable of understanding and articulating complex interpersonal, regulatory, and business issues, thus leading and motivating by example, teaching and coaching.
- Software development: 2 years (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full-stack development: 1 year (Preferred)
- React: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine learning: 1 year (Preferred)
2265 Livernois RdTroy, MI
Get fresh Infrastructure Software Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.