Payroll & Benefits Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Great opportunity with a growing, successful regional family-owned and professionally managed company operating since 1934. This position is responsible for supporting the operations of multi state biweekly payroll department.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of multi-site, multi-state payroll
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
- Maintains database, including additions, terminations and changes
- Maintains all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Verify and reconcile employee benefits
- Process payroll accruals and Journal Entries
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and yearly taxes and general ledger reconciliation
- Function as a team member within the department and cross-functions, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company
- 3 years of proven experience performing all payroll functions
- Able to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Strong organizational skills and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Dominion Payroll iSolve software experience not required but a plus
- Excellent Microsoft platform skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Professional, dependable, and motivated
- Group benefits package - Medical, Dental, Short-term Disability, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k with generous company match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay
- Work in a positive culture where people are recognized and make a difference
Mohenis Services, Inc. is an executive, family-owned consulting company providing back-office support to multiple companies who provide services to the hospitality, healthcare, and restaurant industries.
Our company is dedicated to resource conservation, recycling, and social responsibility and is an active participant in local, state, and national organizations. This means we stay current and at the forefront of industry trends thus our customers receive great value provided by industry experts.
Mohenis Services, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Mohenis Services, Inc.