- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Supervision of accounting staff including AP and general accounting
- Monthly general ledger closings
- Monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Prepares month end financial statements for 22 profit centers
- Coordinates year-end audit with outside accounting firm
- Fixed asset accounting
- Prepares all personal property returns for multi-states
- Daily cash forecasting
- Works closely with General Managers
- Tracks equipment and vehicles for purposes of leasing
- Special projects
- CPA Preferred
- Must have corporate accounting experience
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) a must
- Strong organizational skills and able to work under pressure
- Highly professional and dependable
- Must have 10 years of supervisory experience
- Previous experience with MAS500 accounting software a plus
- Group benefits package - Medical, Dental, Short-term Disability, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k with generous company match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay
- Work in a positive culture where people are recognized and make a difference
Our company is dedicated to resource conservation, recycling, and social responsibility. Part of the quality service programs we offer our customers is the knowledge that we are helping them achieve their business goals while reducing their impact on the environment.
We are local! However our active participation in local, state, and national organizations means we stay current and at the forefront of industry trends thus our customers receive great value provided by industry experts.
Service means that the Customer has what they need when they need it.
Mohenis Services, Inc.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Regional Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.