This position reports to the Sr. International Sales Coordinator and supports designated regions to process orders, work with sales, customers, credit, production and any other associated parties. Works closely with International Logistics to prepare/release/expedite all necessary paperwork and documents before and after the product has shipped to facilitate effective and efficient use of corporate resources and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Insure pricing is entered correctly and does not fall below allowed international margin percentage.
- Review pricing and calculate profit margins on all respective international orders.
- Issue proforma invoices to customers
- Stock check for all brands and products
- Review customer letters of credit to verify all necessary documentation and information to fulfill the customer orders shipping requirements are met.
- Interface with domestic customer service as needed regarding strategic accounts requiring international assistance.
- Calculate split job commissions on orders for sales and calculate load rebates as needed.
- Draft proposal estimates from yardage estimates as needed.
- Keep abreast of new products and marketing information.
- Coordinate claims requests, credit memos and other reporting for international as needed.
- Custom sample orders processing at customer's request to include sample racks/materials working with appropriate departments internally or externally as needed.
- Send international packages that are not sent via normal procedures.
- Request custom strike-offs as needed.
- Send specifications, testing and warranty information for projects as needed.
- Work with Sr. International Sales Coordinator to resolve service related issues to ensure that levels of support match or exceed field and customer requirements.
- Perform other duties as requested by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Or,
- 2-3years of Customer Service experience required and/or any combination of education and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Strong personal computer skills with knowledge of applicable software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC , Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Job ID 2019-42670
FLSA Status NonExempt
Job Group Customer Experience