Accounts Receivable Clerk I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Our Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for collecting payments for Moesle using skills in project management, organization, and communications to collect the payments from clients and customers. Accounts Receivable Clerks track payments, make banking deposits, and run reports that document profits and losses for our organization.
Use your expertise, leadership, and interpersonal skills to inspire exceptional performance. As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
·Correct invoices: Price adjustments, returns, shortages followed by sending to customer via email and or fax.
· Monitor cash sheet to apply cash.
· Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable, makes decision on accounts placed on hold.
· Submits invoices to customers; follow up with clients on short payment, skipped invoices and corrected invoices.
· Create, maintain and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions. Follow up with customers on account payable for all discrepancies.
· Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment, reassures all check pick-ups are on next day routes.
· Creates reports regarding the status of customer accounts as requested, close out daily reports.
· Research and solves customer and vendor discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff.
· Collaborates with the Collections Manager to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least bimonthly) basis, follow up with warehouse on returned products to ensure they are checked in.
· Collect driver's receipt and make sure credit card and receipts are a match.
· Assists in generating weekly billing statements based on the general ledger.
· Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
· Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
·Prepares weekly sales report to sales representatives.
· Draft emails with checks that needs to be collected to warehouse before end of shift.
· Route drivers as needed for payment collections.
· Communicate via text w/specific customers regarding payments.
· Generate Sales commission report.
·Partner with receptionist for received paperwork, mail and or checks.
·Partner with Salumi management regarding received payments.
·Organize filing cabinet (daily reports).
·Performs other related duties as assigned.
The professional we are seeking will have:
2+ years of Customer services experience, excellent communication skills along with professionalism.
·Bi-Lingual- Is a must.
·Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
· Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier.
· Office management and bookkeeping.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
· Team player, time management and organizational skills.
· Must be able to lift to 10 pounds at times.
· Ability to use computer efficiently, including excel, word, Google Maps, etc.
We are very proud to have an excellent reputation for quality work and therefore we are seeking dependable, hardworking, self-motivated, and honest people that want to grow with us. If you have a great attitude and can bring expertise/ideas to our team then we would like to speak with you. We are a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.'
- One location
Moesle Meat Distribution, Co
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Moesle Meat Distribution, Co