Inside Sales Represenative-1
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under moderate to high supervision, the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) provides direct sales support for field sales regions in the ongoing development of existing and prospective Moen customers. This includes quotes, following up on significant projects in the Non-Single Family segment, as well as overall direct sales responsibility for established and target customers in the Regions. In addition, the ISR will assist the field sales team by providing internal support relative to the development of job opportunities.
- Drives sales results though specific established and target accounts as assigned by each region.
- Prepares and presents sales proposals, merchandising, marketing and promotional programs to key accounts within assigned region.
- Provides account base with superior customer service and maintains regular sales call schedule for assigned accounts.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships to support wholesale, contractor, non-single family, and builder market activity with Territory Managers, Strategic Account Managers, Business Development Managers, and Regional Managers.
- Develops quotations in cooperation with Moen field sales associates based on identified sales strategy and information collected from C3, Dodge Report, Hilton Construction Report, etc.
- Conducts Pre and Post Sale follow up on quotes (calls customer to ensure projected start date), reviews specifications, understands product needs, establishes job timelines, and makes alternative recommendations) in coordination with Moen field sales associates.
- Identifies competitive product and the Moen cross over product or comparable Moen SKU’s to ensure accurate comparisons. Provides crossover assistance at the request of Moen field associates or customer on an ad hoc basis.
- Learns and navigates C3, CJQ System, Customer Net, Order Entry System, and all other relevant systems.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly desired.
- Minimum of 1 year of prior sales experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Possess good listening and communication skills, as well as energy, enthusiasm and endurance.
- Ability to travel for meetings up to 10%.
- Must be flexible to maximize business opportunities as they arise.
- Must be willing to relocate after 2 year development program as promotion opportunities become available.
Fortune Brands' Global Plumbing Group (GPG) is a multi-brand plumbing business that is inspiring people by designing beautiful experiences with water. GPG's trusted brands include Moen and the House of Rohl portfolio. We welcome you to visit the Moen.com and HouseofRohl.com websites to learn more about us and why we are a top workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Fortune Brands' GPG is an equal opportunity employer. GPG evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Fortune Brands' GPG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@moen.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information
AddressNorth Olmsted, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Moen