Area Sales Coordinator
- Expired: April 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role will support the Area Sales Team, by keeping the team organized through sales administration processes and keeping operations team informed, to ensure clients arrive and leave happy. It is a great way to get your foot in the door of hotel sales!
What do we want you to do?
You are the liaison between the Sales and Hotel operations team, and every day may be a little bit different.
- Communicate closely with our clients and make sure all T’s are crossed and I’s are dotted
- Assist with creative projects, including marketing collateral, invitations, promotions, amenity packages, coordinating events, spreadsheets to keep track of attendees.
- Produce various reports including; Overview, Arrival Report, Production by Rate Code, Reservation by User, Past Emails, TravelClick/Agency360.
- Manage reservation entry in our Property Management Systems
- Answer telephone/email inquiries, respond and then distribute to the appropriate manager as well as communicate closely with clients and coordinate internally with sales and operations to streamline guest needs.
- Coordinate with hotel operations teams to ensure seamless execution of site tours, VIP requests and amenities.
- Business development through internet prospecting, networking (collecting business cards from Front Desk, Wine Hour and events), new business research through various designated sources.
- May attend evening sales events now and then because networking is a valuable experience for your future sales career.
- If you have laser focus and a tenacious entrepreneurial spirit, then you’re off to a good start.
- If you are organized, detail oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, this may be just the position for you
- You’ll be able to use the tools of our trade: computers, databases, and property management systems.
- You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty for the good of the hotel, and above all, you’ll deliver best-in-class service to our guests
- Generous health, dental and vision insurance, plus 401K, all available on day 1!
- Access to free virtual fitness classes and discounted in-person memberships
- Gifted PTO on Day 1 + paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities – when you grow, we grow!
- BE WILDLY PASSIONATE. Inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
- BE CURIOUS. Learn rapidly and eagerly.
- BE INNOVATIVE. Create new ideas that prove useful.
- EMBRACE CHANGE. Remain agile, flexible and nimble to thrive in an evolving world.
- COMMUNICATE. Listen with the intent to understand. Share all relevant information.
- HAVE INTEGRITY. Be honest and straightforward with everyone.
- USE GOOD JUDGMENT. Make wise decisions, even in the face of ambiguity.
- BUILD A POSITIVE TEAM. Learn from one another and help each other to be great.
- SERVE OTHERS. Our guests, community, and each other. Be a part of the bigger picture.
- LIVE 360. Practice work-life balance.
As part of an organizational culture that embraces change and progress, this job description does not seek to limit the tasks and responsibilities of the position. Rather, it acts as a springboard for future career and personal development within the property team and entire Modus Hotels’ community.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We actively respect the right of any qualified individual who performs to Modus standards to work. Discrimination based on gender, age, race, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic not related to performance, ability or attitude protected by state or federal law, is disrespectful, bad business and won’t be tolerated. It’s also illegal.
Powered by JazzHR
Modus by PM Hotel Group
BusinessView all jobs at Modus by PM Hotel Group