- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly
Full Job Description
Job Title: Project Manager
Summary: Modulus is seeking a full-time person to assist our Project Managers in our operations department. Tasks will include but are not limited to, assist in managing projects in the office and the field, personnel management and preparing documentation for projects. This individual will work with the other Project Managers and Project Coordinator to aid and guidance to ensure program compliance and maximize operational efficiencies.
The Project Manager position involves managing numerous projects at onetime, this includes submitting project documents, ordering supplies, preparing project reports for clients and perform compliance audits on job sites.
About Us: Modulus is an environmental and construction engineering and services firm based out of Washington, DC. We specialize in environmental consulting, hazardous material remediation, demolition, industrial hygiene, stormwater management, occupational health and safety, emergency response, and facility condition assessments. Modulus is a rapidly growing small business with great opportunity for advancement.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- To be familiar with each job s specifications and ensure compliance with quality and efficiency standards
- Work with operations team to effectively start and close out projects
- Submitting Daily Reports written by the Site Supervisors to the Project Manager
- Preparing job status and close out reports
- Updating project information on the cloud and the CRM
- Prepare paperwork for permits and licenses
- Manage closeout activities, including the distribution and tracking of punch lists, change orders, permits, and meeting notes
- Associates degree (Business, Operations, Engineering)
- 3+ years Project management experience
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and trust when dealing with difficult, sensitive, and confidential issues
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in cross-cultural environments
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Operations, Engineering)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Understanding of hazardous materials, environmental, and construction principles and procedures
- Ability to read civil plans and spec sheets
- Speaks Spanish
Status: Full-time, salary
Salary: To be determined
Location: Washington, DC – Baltimore Area *Position is in office and field*
Reports To: Project Manager
- Monday through Friday
- Occasional Weekend Work
- Generally, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- On call after hours
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Family Oriented Company
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
All staff must wear a mask when moving around the office.
- Do you have the ability to read civil plans and specification sheets?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Project management: 3 years (Required)
- Construction Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Environmental Field: 1 year (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Our Information Technology division also specializes in IT consulting, cloud computing, desktop support, and application development.
Our expert consultants help businesses like yours achieve unique goals and will partner with your business to deliver tailor-made practical solutions, fast.
Great opportunity for career growth!
Modulus is a certified CBE, DBE, MBE, and SBE consulting firm. Our expertise include environmental consulting, hazardous material remediation, demolition, industrial hygiene, stormwater management, occupational health and safety, emergency response, and facility condition assessments. Our Information Technology division also specializes in IT consulting, cloud computing, desktop support, and application development. Our expert consultants help businesses like yours achieve unique goals and will partner with your business to deliver tailor-made practical solutions, fast.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.