Location: Earth City, MO
- Responsible for planning, executing, controlling and closing of the testing deliverable for a project or projects.
- Understands the overall environment – make-up of the organization and inter-dependencies as it relates to moving change through the lifecycle. Generally understands how the different functional areas fit together and how work and projects get done.
- Understands the BRD (Business Requirements Document) and FR (Functional Requirements) process, as well as working with User Stories and related tracking methods.
- Develops and maintains the test plan.
- Manages testing communications for all project work assigned.
- Manages the testing tasks and deliverable.
- Completes the test status report.
- Documents and manages project issues, clarifications, and defects.
- Identifies and communicates project risks proactively.
- Manages the test plan for risk mitigation and contingencies.
- Escalates problems as necessary.
- In collaboration with project team members, creates required test documents.
- Assist in analyzing, dispositioning and assigning post-production defects.
- Participates in lessons learned and sees project to completion.
- Follows established methodology, processes and templates within the CMO.
- Able to work in collaborative agile workspace.
- UAT Testing Experience, Required 2 Years
- Mortgage Industry Experience, Highly desired 2 Years
- Correspondent Lending Experience, Desired 1 Year
- Business Analyst Experience, Highly desired 1 Year
- Integrated Services Testing Experience, Required 1 Year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why Work Here?Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. At Modis, we offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT, Engineering and Life Sciences. We expect our people to be ambitious. That’s why we entrust them with responsibility, and encourage every colleague to apply their learnings from one discipline to another, so we can innovate together and unlock new ways of working. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Modis, we focus on connecting your skills to businesses and projects that are right for you, across IT, Engineering and Life Science