We are seeking a Network Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for designing and implementing computer and information networks. This job will pay between 100k to 120k.
- Implement local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data networks
- Develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and system performance
- Perform network modeling and analysis
- Define blueprint designs for business technology initiatives
- Enforce policies for standardizing systems
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of networking experience. Cisco or network certifications highly desirable
- Detailed knowledge of cabling standards, TCP/IP, VLANS and routing protocols along with troubleshooting techniques with network management software.
- Demonstrated experience with successful LAN, WAN, WLAN and WWAN design and implementation as well as experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Demonstrated ability in managing vendors and service providers.
- Strong knowledge of network equipment, including Cisco routers and switches, Firewalls, Site-to-Site VPN, and SSL remote access required. Specific experience and strong technical knowledge working with Cisco Catalyst 6509/5500/4510/4000, Cisco routers, Juniper products (Netscreen, Load Balancers & SSL remote access) and Packeteer preferred
- Knowledge of Definity PBX and VOIP systems is a plus.
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and be highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail & customer focus
- Able to conduct research into networking issues as required with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs which are direct hire to a client
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions. We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas. Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.