Data Center Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
There is a contract position available through Modis with one of our top clients as a Data Center Technician in Las Vegas, NV. If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume and contact information directly to Gabreon.Davis@modis.com
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Contract Length: 3 months, possible to extend
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
- Maintain cleanliness of working environment
- Assemble/disassemble and populate/depopulate equipment racks.
- Disassemble broken or failed hardware equipment and replace parts per defined process using hand and / or power tools
- Run/install ethernet and fiber optic cable per defined process
- Operate barcode scanners and associated software tools
- Follow detailed instructions and perform other tasks as directed.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be able to work well within a team oriented environment
- High school diploma. GED at the minimum.
- 3 years of general work experience in some skilled (nontechnical) field
- Speak and write English and fluently and idiomatically.
- Strength: Medium to heavy materials handling required e.g. lifting, pushing/pulling, etc.
- Must be able to exert muscle force to lift at least 50 lbs (23 kg)
- Stamina: Must be able to exert yourself physically over extended periods of time including frequent bending, kneeling, climbing, pushing / pulling and lifting
- Manual dexterity: Must be able to perform component level repairs on equipment
- Comprehension: Must be able to understand and execute frequent oral and written instructions
- Attitude: Must possess a positive attitude and be able to work well within a team oriented environment
- Knowledge: Must possess some knowledge of computers and computer maintenance.
- Must be willing and able to be flexible in work schedule, including working holidays and shift based schedules
- Typical schedule Monday through Friday, 8a-5p. If weekend work is required on Sat/Sun then they get 2 days off during the week. (usually 2 days off in a row). The pay for weekend work is a +15% shift differential.
If you are interested in this Data Center Technician job in Las Vegas, NV then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position, please contact Gabreon.Davis@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
ModisWhy Work Here?
At Modis, we focus on connecting your skills to businesses and projects that are right for you, across IT, Engineering and Life Science
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. At Modis, we offer careers that span countless domains, projects, and challenges across IT, Engineering, and Life Sciences. We expect our people to be ambitious. That’s why we entrust them with responsibility and encourage every colleague to apply their learnings from one discipline to another, so we can innovate together and unlock new ways of working. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
AddressLas Vegas, NV