Data Center Technician II
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
There is a contract position available through Modis with one of our top clients as a Data Center Technician II in Henderson, NV. If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume and contact information directly to Lisa.Castner@modis.com
- Location: Henderson, NV
- Contract Length: 3 months, possible to extend
- Pay: $30.36/hr.
- Fix/install new servers.
- Help test and troubleshoot new server hardware components.
- Install switches, routers, and other networking gear.
- Configure and troubleshoot Linux OSrelated issues.
- High school diploma. GED at the minimum.
- 2 years of experience working with PC hardware.
- 1 year of Linux experience.
- Experience troubleshooting OS, network equipment and software.
- Able to lift/move 50 lbs equipment on a daily basis.
- Ability to work shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing and able to be flexible in work schedule, including working holidays and shift based schedules
- Typical schedule Monday through Friday, 8a-5p. If weekend work is required on Sat/Sun then they get 2 days off during the week. (usually 2 days off in a row). The pay for weekend work is a +15% shift differential.
If you are interested in this Data Center Technician II job in Henderson, NV then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position, please contact Lisa.Castner@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
ModisWhy Work Here?
At Modis, we focus on connecting your skills to businesses and projects that are right for you, across IT, Engineering and Life Science
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. At Modis, we offer careers that span countless domains, projects, and challenges across IT, Engineering, and Life Sciences. We expect our people to be ambitious. That’s why we entrust them with responsibility and encourage every colleague to apply their learnings from one discipline to another, so we can innovate together and unlock new ways of working. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.