Modis is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work with one of our top clients in Bridgewater Township, NJ. If you are interested, please click APPLY NOW or email me directly at Amanda.Quinnan@modis.com
The mission of Customer Service (CS) is to provide compassionate, knowledgeable and efficient service to consumers and healthcare providers. The CS Representative is a critical role, responsible for providing resolutions to customer inquiries from multiple channels as well as data capture for customer trending and product issues. Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment.
Contract thru 09/2021
- Prior customer service experience required - Desired, 3-5 years.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Position requires the use a phone w/headset and sit for extended periods of time.
- Arrive to work on time and adhere to schedule
- Basic understanding of standard call greetings and situational call handling.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally.
- Process product replacements for healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Recognize potential adverse events and product quality complaints.
- Provide exemplary service to patients, Health Care Professionals and sales reps.
- Carry out special duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to contribute to a team environment as well as function independently
- Provide timely and useful updates on orders to the customers
- Mandatory overtime when business needs arise
- Flexible schedule required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills - verbal, written and listening
- Computer Skills - MS office suite, Basic/Intermediate (Outlook, Word, Zoom, Skype)
- Accountability/Responsibility - Takes ownership of both successes and failures.
- Process Knowledge - Understand procedures and processes.
- Adaptable - Positively embrace different situations and provide options
- Communication Skills - Employ strong listening skills and convey information clearly to audience using a tone that balances friendliness and professionalism.
- Professionalism - maintain composure by demonstrating patience and restraint.
- Position information positively while utilizing call handling skills.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why Work Here?Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. At Modis, we offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT, Engineering and Life Sciences. We expect our people to be ambitious. That’s why we entrust them with responsibility, and encourage every colleague to apply their learnings from one discipline to another, so we can innovate together and unlock new ways of working. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Modis, we focus on connecting your skills to businesses and projects that are right for you, across IT, Engineering and Life Science