We have several openings for long term care benefits and annuity specialist. These are work from home positions to support a large financial firm in the Boston market. The primarily responsible is to perform the proper due diligence required on all pieces of returned mail and address changes for the following areas: Life Insurance, Long Term Care, Annuities & Fixed Products and Benefits.
The people will be responsible for delivering and helping others deliver superior customer service to internal clients and policy holders and building customer satisfaction and loyalty. Internal support may include rush requests on address change processing, creating a letter of explanation, and performing call outs.
- Process returned mail transactions by searching for a probable address and or verifying that an address has recently been updated
- Review address change transactions for IGO (In good order) requirements
- Update appropriate administrative system when necessary/if applicable
- Review transactions for accuracy, completeness and adherence to company policies and procedures and compliance rules and regulations
- Request for further research on transaction history and policy events as it relates to returned mail and address changes
- Communicate processing errors to management
- Attend department staff meetings to discuss processing issues and clarification measures
- Attend meetings, focus groups and discussions from internal and external business units to ensure accurate and concise processes
- Make suggestions for process improvements deemed necessary
- high school diploma and equivalent business experience
- 1-2 years of customer service or financial services industry experience
- General Knowledge of Life Insurance and Annuity Products.
- Outstanding customer service and overall communication skills, strong telephone etiquette, as well as the ability to handle difficult telephone calls
- Effective business writing skills, specific to correspondence experience
- Excellent initiative and proactive response to issues
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks