Senior Program Management Support
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is searching for a Senior Program Management Support to join our team.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
The Senior Program Management Support will provide the customer with outstanding support to include:
- Assisting in the oversight of a variety of contracted efforts
- Developing, producing, and managing acquisition program artifacts
- Reviewing, assessing and providing feedback on contractor provided artifacts
- Supporting the customer in leading and coordinating diverse government/contractor teams
- Planning, developing and documenting acquisition strategies
- Interfacing with DoD and Service staffing processes to support acquisition objectives
- Assisting in the management of program resources
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
15+ years of Program Management and/or Program Element Monitor experience
Experience with a major acquisition program and/or acquisition policy/processes
Experience with DoD budgeting/ Finance processes
Experience with developing and coordinating staff packages and navigating staffing processes
BS Degree Required/ MS Degree Desired
At least 5 years working in a SAP or SCI environment
Clearance requirement: Top Secret with SCI (TS/SCI)
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc.Washington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.