We are currently looking to add individuals to our team to assist in handling the influx of insurance claims due to storm damage such as hail and wind that have recently been affecting the area! We need energetic, and independent individuals to join our team and assist homeowners with their insurance claims, estimates, and storm damage inspections.
No experience? No problem. Modern Remodeling delivers the best storm restoration training program in the nation, developing fully capable, proficient representatives within 2-3 weeks.
· Competitive guaranteed base PLUS robust commission structure
· End of the year personal sales bonus and company profit sharing available designed to reward top producers
· Expected compensation is based on sales performance and can range from $45k to $120k plus
· Must have reliable transportation
· High energy and a commitment to professionalism
· Outgoing and strong communication skills
· Professional and confident
· Self and Money motivated with strong work ethics
· Competitive and dependable
· Must be physically fit with the ability to carry 50 lbs.
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent organizational skills
· Enthusiastic, hard-working, and a self-starter
- An out of the box thinker who can overcome objections and be a Creative problem solver
· Quick learner – we will train
Job Responsibilities for Insurance/Storm Restoration
· Marketing and lead generation for new projects
· Meet with homeowners and conduct an evaluation of their home for storm damage and sign them up on our Insurance Restoration contingency agreement
· Meet with their Insurance adjuster and work with them on the scope of necessary repairs
· Select final materials for the repairs with the homeowner on the final contract and pick up the deposit that the Insurance company pays
· The Insurance company pays for the repairs, NOT the homeowner. You sell free services!
· Achieve and exceed minimum sales goals set by the company
· Demonstrate a positive attitude and be open to new ideas
· Strong verbal, written, and negotiating communication skills
Serious inquiries only. Please contact us if you would like to join our team or would like more information.
Ask for Nathan