Modern Parking Inc. is looking to hire an Entry Level Auditor to join our auditing department in our corporate office. Modern Parking is a parking management company with over 180 location all over the greater Los Angeles area. The Entry Level Auditor position will work directly with our Vice President of Quality and Revenue Control. We are looking for a full-time candidate to fill this position.
- Oversee proper cash handling procedures
- Complete various types of audits
- Perform spot audits
- Review cashier report and revenue paperwork for locations, for every shift in all lots. Note and research where necessary any irregularities in revenue, cash/credit card transactions, exception transactions, and any other irregularities.
- Report any improprieties or discrepancies to management staff and audit supervisor
- Provide clear and concise audit findings and assist supervisors in the operation of audit reports
- Other audit related duties as assigned
- Qualified candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualified candidates must possess problem solving skills
- Qualified candidates must possess the ability to work on multiple assignments and not tire with repetitive work.
- Qualified candidates should be computer literate; excellent in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Qualified candidates must have exceptional organizational skills, and be able to work well under pressure.
- Accounting/Audit experience and/or education preferred.