Modern Marketing Concepts is a sales optimization company working with global clients in the building products and healthcare markets to deliver profitable growth through multi-channel marketing programs that increase sales reach while lowering the overall cost of sales. The Inside Sales Professional serves as the voice channel, complementing email, direct mail, and digital channels with profiling, lead generation, message delivery, and direct sales campaigns.
MMC Inside Sales Professionals are:
- energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
- interested in professional development and growth opportunities.
- coachable, personable and up for a challenge.
The Inside Sales Professional is a full-time salaried position with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a company match. We offer paid vacation and sick days, and nine (9) paid holidays. Our corporate office features a full gym, healthy food options available for purchase at lunch time, and a world-class culture of team building and community service.
No matter what role, MMC employees must have strong verbal and listening skills with the ability to communicate, particularly on the telephone, must demonstrate success with customer relations and service, and practice efficient time management as required, utilizing problem solving and decision making skills. Basic computer/keyboarding skills, math aptitude and strong written and oral communication skills are desired. Previous sales skills a plus for higher level Inside Sales Professionals.
- Understand customer requirements for products and/or services provided by client and assist in appropriate actions to satisfy those requirements, including the ability to successfully implement and close identified projects as well as demonstrate a working knowledge of client’s product after training.
- Meet all client’s requirements and deadlines.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to accommodate position coverage.
- Communicate effectively on tactical level issues while maintaining open communication with internal team members and management.
- Willingness to perform other job duties as requested, directed, or assigned.