Product and Packaging Clerk
- Posted: 5 days ago
Product and Packaging or Kitting Clerk is required to perform the kitting function as indicated on work orders or in accordance with established procedures. Additionally, this role is expected to perform material handling to manage orderly warehouse operations. The kitting clerk is expected to assist in internal audits and maintain proper documentation of pulled or utilized parts.
Education: High School Diploma OR General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively communicate/present information in a one-on-one and small group situation to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Flexibility in working hours as required by workload and communication demands.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unites of measure.
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Miller Fabrication Solutions:
- Properly mark all incoming parts control.
- Accurately count all incoming parts.
- Perform cycle count as needed.
- Tag and put all incoming parts into their designated default bins.
- Complete all traceability requirements for moveable parts.
- Perform cycle counts as needed.
- 5S standards in department.
- Build kits according to bill of material (BOM) as dictated by the dispatch list and supervisor/crew leader.
- Employee will give full attention to all tasks.
- Employee will follow all safety policies/practices/guidelines and will ensure all safety requirements are met or exceeded when performing all tasks.
- Employee will work to identify hazards and unusual circumstances and will assist in the continual improvement of safety practices and procedures.
- Employee will participate in safety training programs.
- Employee will ask questions, share and apply learning.
- Employee will request help (if needed) to do all work safely.
Personal Protection Equipment (As required in production area). All personal protection equipment will be provided with the exception of steel-toed footwear.
Modern Manufacturing Inc.
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?