Process Engineering Intern
- $19 to $27 Hourly
Modern Hydrogen has an immediate opening for a collaborative Process Engineering Intern on the Engineering Operations team. As a Process Engineering Intern, you will make an immediate impact by supporting process design of our breakthrough hydrogen generation system. You will work closely with a diverse team of chemical and mechanical engineers, physicists, chemists, and machinists. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating specification sheet templates for critical process equipment, establishing and maintaining documentation of purchased equipment
- Organizing and maintaining documentation control on drawings such as PFDs and P&IDs throughout the project design stages
- Supporting with hydraulic calculations for pressure loss analysis on our scaled up designs
- Supporting with miscellaneous process design calculations and testing, as required
- Other duties as assigned
Modern Hydrogen is a Seattle-based startup developing and deploying breakthrough energy technologies to decarbonize heating and industrial processes around the world. With $70MM in venture capital raised from world-renowned investors including Bill Gates to support our vision, we are seeking best-in-class talent to accelerate our impact. The race to decarbonize the planet is on, and our technology has enormous potential to decarbonize hard-to-abate sectors of the economy.
- Collaborative and proactive mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Fundamental understanding of process equipment and critical specifications
- Fundamental understanding of process instrumentation and critical specifications
- Fundamental understanding of pipeline pressure drop analysis
- Process simulation software such as ProMax or HYSYS is considered a plus
- CAD software such as AutoCAD is considered a plus
- Currently pursuing a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering
You are encouraged to apply even if you don't possess all the typicalqualifications. Modern Hydrogen values diverse experiences, backgrounds and ideas, and we know diversity of thought contributes to our success. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Compensation: $19.00 - $27.00/hr. Exact salary may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, education, training, certifications/licenses, and other business needs.
Visit our website to learn more about our team and what we do.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Modern HydrogenBothell, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.