Family Law Attorney
Modern Family Law Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Modern Family Law is growing! We're seeking experienced Family Law Attorneys to join our Denver office. Our mission is to provide tech-forward solutions and compassionate representation to everyone. If you're ready to practice family law in a whole new way, we encourage you to apply today!
Check out what our legal team has to say about practicing at MFL: https://youtu.be/jKItYw8V0Mw
What does an Attorney do at MFL?
- Perform consultations with potential clients and retain them
- Advise clients concerning family law matters
- Represent clients in court as 1st chair and other case-related proceedings such as mediation and depositions
- Coach, train, and mentor junior team-members
Why be on our team?
- Culture: We consider ourselves to be a team of equals: everyone is critical to our success and, to that regard, we limit stratification wherever possible.
- Work/Life Balance: 100 billable hour goal for all Attorneys and Paralegals. Unlimited PTO, flexible hours, and work from anywhere.
- Benefits: “better than tech” comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, retirement, and more!
- Fulfillment: know that you are valued and are helping people move on peacefully with the rest of their lives. Grow professionally in our training programs and help others to grow as well.
What does it take to be an Attorney at MFL?
- Education / Credentials
- Juris Doctorate
- Licensed and in good standings with the Colorado State Bar
- Family Law expertise preferred
- Litigation expertise preferred
- Experience leading, mentoring, and training junior team-members
- Compassion for and desire to help others
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude
- Ability to consistently exceed goals
We're proud to be an equal employment opportunity provider to all people in accordance with all applicable laws. Inclusion and diversity are in our identity! Modern Family Law is happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position as well as throughout the application process.
Be a part of Modern Family Law, be a part of helping people transition to the rest of their lives.
Modern Family Law
4500 Cherry Creek Dr. SouthDenver, CO
LegalView all jobs at Modern Family Law