We are a family-owned and operated used car dealership looking for a high-energy, experienced, and reliable Bilingual Sales Associate to help us keep our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for greeting customers, and promoting strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Approach, greet and assist any customer who enters the dealership.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Assist customers in finding a vehicle by asking questions and listening.
- Describe all optional equipment available on vehicles.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Learn to overcome objections, perform all sales processes,
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation of used vehicles.
- Maintains a professional appearance, and a clean work environment.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- High School Diploma
- Automotive Sales at least one year (required)
- Valid Driver's License
This Position is Ideal for Someone Who is:
- Dependable - reliability is one of the most important concepts of this position.
- People-oriented - should enjoy interacting with people.
- Adaptable/Flexible - thinks outside of the box. The more flexible, the easier it is to help our customers.
- Achievement-oriented - enjoys taking on challenges
- High Stress Tolerance - Thrives in a high pressure environment
- Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and every other Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
To keep our employees and customers safe, we use ozone machines, offer hand sanitizer at each working desk, and offer free masks upon entry, if necessary. We disinfect all working areas and vehicles regularly.
Modern Corporation Auto Sales
Why Work Here?We are a small, family-owned and operated company, that's been serving SW Florida for over 28 years. We have HUNDREDS of repeat-customers because we treat every potential customer with respect and dignity. We specialize in helping people with credit challenges find quality, reliable transportation.
We are a happy, laid-back group. We treat our employees like family members, so they stay. Many opportunities for great money.
Fort Myers, FL