Account Executive (Remote or Local)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a high-energy, experienced, sales professional to join our team as an Account Executive. This position qualifies incoming leads, progresses opportunities through the sales process, and closes sales of the Signal Vine product and services. The ideal candidate should have experience with software sales with selling cycles of 6 months or more. The candidate we are looking for has sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts. The account executive will work with our team of SDRs and Sales Engineers to meet and exceed sales targets and contribute to overall company growth. Our most successful account executives take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers as trusted technology advisors. Creative thinkers with a passion for higher education will thrive in this role. We are a quickly growing company in an incredibly exciting industry and offer unlimited potential for the right candidate.
How you will make an impact:
- You are a passionate, enthusiastic, and successful higher education sales professional
- You are a true team player, who is committed to representing the company to the highest standard
- You will employ effective sales strategies and practices to engage prospect accounts
- You will implement sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of Pre-Sales Engineers, Professional Services, and Marketing
- You will conduct impactful sales presentations and demonstrations to decision-makers
- You will maintain an appropriate knowledge of company’s products and the higher education industry
- You will effectively utilize and update customer relationship management (CRM) database
- You will build and maintain a size & strength of pipeline that ensures achievement of company sales goals
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' prior experience in selling SaaS solutions
- Software Sales Success – Higher Ed experience a plus
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, IT, Marketing, Director, VP and/or "C" level
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Consultative/problem solving approach to sales
- Skilled solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written)
- Team Player with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, assertive, and disciplined
- Knowledge of the higher education market is a big plus
What you’ll gain:
- Generous commissions plus base salary
- Surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow
- Energized work environment with the support and tools you’ll need to succeed
- Generous contribution to dependent medical and dental coverage
- Paid company holidays
- Learning and professional development opportunities
Preferred locations (remote candidates welcome):
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Toronto, ON
- Lakeland, FL
- Camarillo, CA
- Alexandria, VA
What you’ll gain:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- You will make a difference everyday for universities trying to grow and students trying to learn.
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Modern Campus is obsessed with empowering its 1,800+ higher education customers to thrive when radical transformation is required to respond to lower student enrollments and revenue, rising costs, crushing student debt and administrative complexity.
The Modern Campus engagement platform powers solutions for non-traditional student management, web content management, catalog and curriculum management, student engagement and development, conversational text messaging, career pathways, and campus maps and virtual tours. The result: innovative institutions can create a learner-to-earner lifecycle that engages modern learners for life, while providing modern administrators with the tools needed to streamline workflows and drive high efficiency.
Learn how Modern Campus is leading the modern learner engagement movement at moderncampus.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Modern Campus is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSaint Petersburg, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Modern Campus