Modern Aviation Seattle
8285 Perimeter Road South, Seattle, WA 98108
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Report To: Customer Service Manager
Position Summary: Modern Aviation is a Fixed Base Operator (FBO) that services private jets. As a Customer Service Representative, the candidate must represent the Modern Aviation brand by providing Seven Star Service to each and every person who enters the facility. This individual must take pride in offering the best in service, providing all services with the highest of standards, and always with a smile. The Customer Service Representative manages all customer requests without showing signs of stress or frustration, even under the most demanding of situations.
Duties & Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The variety of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deliver proactive, personalized service to Private and Corporate Aviation clientele.
· Arrange services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation.
· Coordinate aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage.
· Input trip data into scheduling software as well as updating customer information in database as necessary.
· Effectively communicate via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication.
· Educate customers on available services, promotions and programs.
· Process customer invoices.
· Answer customer questions and resolve issues as necessary.
· Assists passengers and flight crews with our professional Seven Star Service: always offering additional services and exceeding customer expectations.
· Build and establish customer relationships with local service providers such as hotels, rental car companies, restaurants, etc.
· Maintain lobby appearance and keep snack and beverages stocked.
· Flight tracking via online databases to ensure timely services.
· Perform other duties that may be assigned as necessary.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Ability to make fast decisions by using judgment consistent with company policies, standard operating procedures, and safety regulations.
· Negotiation and sales skills.
· Reliable multitasking skills.
· Valid driver’s license.
· This position requires various tasks performed in all types of weather conditions.
· Previous customer service experience preferred.
· Basic knowledge of various aircraft types and servicing a plus.
Job Type: Full-time