Model N is the leader in revenue management cloud solutions for life science companies. As a Senior Project Manager in Professional Services, you will play an instrumental role within the Model N Professional Services Organization.
You will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery, management and coordination of onshore and offshore project team members, as well as partnering across internal organizations, customer stakeholders and third parties to meet internal and external project success criteria as well as deliver projects on time, on budget and meeting customer and Model N quality expectations.
Additionally, as a Model N Senior Project Manager and member of the Services PMO, you will be a key contributor to Model N's commitment to continuous process improvement.
You will be accountable for
- Defining and controlling project scope, objectives, and execution plans from contract approval through project closure
- Partnering with customers to develop and implement new opportunities
- Understanding customer culture and successfully navigating and managing customer relationships
- Supporting business development and sales activities for existing and new PS service offerings
- Assisting in portfolio management of software implementation and upgrade projects on schedule, within budget and with high customer satisfaction
- Ensuring internal operational processes including resource and financial management are proactively managed and meet internal project metrics
- Refining and developing methodologies, tools and programs to support various delivery methods and services types
- 10+ years of experience in role of Project Manager demonstrating increasing responsibility and successful management of complex enterprise software implementations, such as SAP, Oracle Financials, Siebel, etc.;
- Experience leading enterprise software implementations using Agile Methodology with varying size and complexity
- Experience in Consultative, Customer-facing Project Management roles, ideally supporting globally located teams and involving third party partnership
- Certification as Scrum Mater (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or other Agile relevant certification;
- Project Manager certification preferred (PMP), is a major plus
- Experience with the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry is a major plus
- SFDC knowledge a plus
- Ability to travel as required