Model Meals is the no subscription required, 100% Whole30/Paleo approved, ready-to-eat, meal prep service based out of Orange County, CA and we are quickly taking over the world. Our menu changes weekly, arriving fresh, not frozen twice a week. We use organic and locally sourced ingredients prepared by professional chefs packaged and delivered right to your door in sustainable, eco-friendly packaging, sending you text alerts all along the way.
We are committed to sustainability and high quality in every aspect of our business. Our mission at Model Meals is to create happier healthier people. We believe this starts with what we feed ourselves.
We are looking to add a like-minded experienced Virtual Customer Service Representative to add to our team!
The ideal candidate must have at least 2+ years of experience in the skills mentioned below and a passion for the benefits of a clean eating, Whole30 and a health focused lifestyle. This candidate must be ok with working virtually and available to work part-time and on weekends.
- 2+ years of e-commerce customer service experience
- At least one year of experience working in the food industry
- At least one year of experience working virtually
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We offer: Competitive salary + a flexible work schedule; heavily discounted meals. This position can be done remotely.
It is the policy of Model Meals not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.