IT Systems Integrator
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: IT Systems Integrator
Location: Norfolk, Virginia (In-office)
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Who We Are:
Mode5 is leading IT Service Provider in Hampton Roads established 20 years ago. We are in high-demand helping clients with IT and provide an exciting and stable work environment to grow your career. With our strong growth in 2021, Mode5 is looking for talented people to join our team.
This is not the typical stale IT job where you’re stuck working on the same old network and aging technologies with limited growth. Here, you will configure and implement many technologies, while partnering with talented people in your everyday work!
What You Need:
As an IT Systems Integrator you will need an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft servers, workstations, and networks, along with a high value for customer service.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ server & network implementations.
- Experience configuring & deploying Microsoft Windows 10, and Server 2016 & 2019.
- Hands on experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, Hyper-V & VMware.
- Experience implementing routers, switches, and wireless devices.
- Managed Services or Technology Consulting experience a plus!
Things You Will Do:
As an IT Systems Integrator you are responsible for implementing new technologies for existing and new Mode5 clients. Responsibilities include:
- Configure and implement Microsoft servers, domains, workstations, software & peripherals.
- Configure and implement network equipment including firewalls, switches & wireless.
- Setup and baseline new client networks, document and communicate work with customers.
- Work within a variety of technologies and industries to implement valuable IT solutions.
At Mode5, your role will make a significant impact to our clients each day while providing the opportunity to work with new technologies each day. Here, you will grow and develop technically and professionally. We take personal development seriously, and love to promote within.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Savings Plan with Company Match
- Certification Assistance and Bonus Reward Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
- Casual Work Environment
- Employee Social Events
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Incidental Telecommuting
- Employee Referral Bonus
Alt. Titles: IT Implementations Specialist, IT Systems Installer, Network Administrator
Must be available to work at our Norfolk office. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at Mode5