Associate Project Lead
Mode Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Associate Project Lead manages Mode’s work on key accounts - especially digital - supporting the client’s business while ensuring efficient, effective workflows and strong outcomes. This position manages the client relationship as well as every aspect of the internal project process, including resourcing teams, scoping time, developing schedules, tracking project health, and managing vendors and freelancers. This person is insatiably curious and ambitious, as well as incredibly reliable; eliciting excellent, results-driven work that achieves client objectives on budget and on time.
About the role:
- Create positive, collaborative environments for the best work to happen, strengthening relationships with clients and agency as well as between clients and agency
- Partner closely with our Director of Production, agency Partners, and fellow Producers to understand, manage, and integrate projects into the overall agency workflow
- Partner closely with the Account Leadership team on any strategy and brief development, inspiring and equipping teams to seize challenges and solve problems
- Understand each client’s business and industry well enough to not only meet and exceed their expectations but anticipate their needs
- Ensure projects are launched, executed, and completed on budget, strategy and schedule; developing scopes of work, managing billing, and keeping teams accountable
- Communicate client feedback and assign actionable items to the internal team while anticipating challenges, identifying solutions, and communicating deadlines
- Manage, forecast, and track project schedules through their life cycles while keeping full studio resources and deadlines in mind
- Manage vendor resources through research, initiation, execution, and building and maintaining relationships
- Support the Project Lead across a variety of clients and tasks as needed
- College graduate with 2-3 years of work experience, ideally in an agency
- Experienced in digital and eager to learn
- Outstanding communicator and connector
- Proactive and enthusiastic, empathetic team player
- Strong, solutions-oriented leader
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Exemplary in professionalism and poise
- Courageous with questions to advance experience and impact
- Calm under pressure and positive in the face of challenges
- Adaptable and deliberate in approach to work and relationships
- 5+ Weeks vacation per year (19 PTO days, 9 observed holidays)
- 100% Employee Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with match
- Continuing education support
- Summer Fridays
- Work From Home Days
- Mondays and Fridays optionally remote
- Dog-friendly office
- Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance
ModeWhy Work Here?
A vibrant, collaborative culture of continuous learning and creating with an incredible team of talented colleagues.
We are a modern, hybrid team of 35 that works collaboratively and strategically to help ambitious brands cohesively connect with their audiences, by rising above the noise consistently, beautifully, and memorably.