Mode Branding Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
About Us: No matter your company size or structure, our team are experienced enough to provide you with the exact level of service you need. Every business thrives when they have qualified, skilled people, which is why we have consultants ready to help you find the right talent for your event. We are trusted to provide value for clients and candidates, built on our reputation for delivering exceptional results.
The Event Assistant will have the responsibility of activating and running all client promo events for the organization. The Event Assistant oversees all aspects of promotional activity, demos, customer engagement including internal and external events.
- Coordinate with all the departments involved in the organization of the event.
- Developing and growing as an Event professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings and by sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
- Plan and execute the event based on the budget and financial ability of the host of the event.
- General Sales and Marketing daily activities.
- Negotiate with appropriate vendors before the event.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships.
- Running it like it's your own company - by enthusiastically communicating with all consumers via face to face and demos, take ownership of all follow-up to leave a lasting impression.
- Experience as an event manager/planner is a plus.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
- Project a professional demeanor as well as using tact when dealing with others.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- The ability to build strong relationships through high-level communication skills, face to face, email and phone.
- A strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to focus under pressure
- Demonstrates drive and initiative.
- Proficiency in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, and Customer Relationship Management.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Mode Branding