Marketing Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $140,000 Yearly
What we are looking for / The role
We are seeking an experienced, organized, and efficient Marketing Operations Manager interested in revolutionizing the way app developers test & develop their products. You will build and run the systems and processes that enable Mobot's marketing team to deliver on our ambitious goals. But you won't stop there - you will also drive performance improvements - always testing, learning, and optimizing.
This is a critical role that will drive Mobot's growth by enabling the team to report, track, and document each iteration of our marketing programs.
This role can be fully remote, in-person (NYC), or a hybrid of the two. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a small but mighty team, and you'll have the opportunity to play a significant role as we scale our org. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the MarTech stack, marketing automation and demand generation campaign management, lead routing, and data integration
- Guide best practices and ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented, customized and maintained to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and scale
- Drive continuous improvement in lead scoring model, email nurture, A/B and multivariate testing
- Build reports and analytics dashboards to track website and campaign performance
- Perform analysis of KPIs to surface insights and trends to functional owners
- Work with stakeholders to plan and develop A|B tests to improve conversion at the awareness, consideration, and decision stages
- Maintain a knowledge base of documentation, content, and training material
- Support execution of our ICP and ABM campaigns
- Communicate progress, deliverables, roadblocks, and results - proactively
- 2+ years of work experience in a marketing operations role
- Experience integrating software, creating automations, and auditing data for accuracy
- Expertise building and managing lead-scoring models, funnel and lead-passing operations, email automation and triggering, data compliance processes, and campaign reporting
- Familiar with systems like GA, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and Tableau
- Strong sense of ownership and operational rigor
- Experience with QA/DevOps
- Experience selling SaaS to product/engineering teams
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO, including 1 week company-wide winter break
- 401k with company match
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Much more!
Mobot is committed to delivering competitive and equitable pay for our employees. The expected base pay range for this position is $75,000 - $140,000/year. However, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors, including the candidate's relevant skills, experience, and location. Mobot's total rewards package also includes performance bonuses, our comprehensive benefits and equity program, and PTO.
Mobots come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. We're focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you're excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.
BusinessView all jobs at Mobot
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?