Mobolize is looking for a talented Senior iOS Developer to design and develop the company’s cutting-edge mobile app that makes your mobile data secure, more efficient and faster. If you are looking to solve hard problems at a fast growing startup with software on millions of devices, then Mobolize is the place for you.
This position reports to the CTO, and will be responsible for all aspects of product development, with the freedom to lead projects in research, design and implementation. Mobolize is a fast-growing startup with a dynamic work environment, and the ideal candidate is someone who seeks the opportunity to work on new technologies and touch on all areas of the Mobolize solution, across our suite of Android and iOS apps, as well as our cloud-based security and management and systems.
- Develop and support mobile applications for iOS. Opportunity available to learn/work on Android and server-side stacks as well.
- Work on our patent-pending mobile networking technology, covering data optimization, acceleration and security.
- Work closely with Product Management, Client Services and Sales teams to define and deliver the best possible product.
- A minimum of 4 years in iOS development and Objective C. Ideally has experience with Swift as well.
- Preferably has experience with Java and Android.
- Experience with Linux/Unix or Windows software development would be a plus.
- Preferably has software development experience with networking (e.g. sockets, HTTP), video streaming (HLS, ABR), caching and/or security (IPsec, TLS). Experience with browser-based technologies, such as HTML, JS or caching, would be a plus.