We are seeking a Promotional Marketing Associate to provide marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every campaign is executed uniquely for each client's researched target market.
As a result of recently taking on new clients, the marketing teams are looking for self-motivated individuals to assist in the marketing campaigns and grow into a campaign management role to develop new clients. This position is considered to be a crucial member of the Promotional Marketing team and reports directly to the management.
· Assist the Promotions Team in developing and executing marketing strategies for each campaign
· Coordinate campaign activities including setup, visual merchandising and inventory control
· Process, generate and track campaign sales
· Coordinate campaign logistics, timelines, and schedules
· Serve as Campaign Manager when necessary
· Serve as an enthusiastic member of the Marketing staff and lead by example for interns
The training program uses a hands-on approach that will challenge our team to learn marketing, advertising, sales, campaign processes, and management. Senior management provides a setting that will broaden experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and maturity. In just a short amount of time, an entry-level candidate will have the opportunity to work with several different clients as well as the management team.