Mobizwiz, Inc. is hiring for an entry level full-time sales, marketing and management training position. At Mobizwiz, we feel sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world. Sales and marketing skills are needed throughout your entire life.
We want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management as soon as possible! It’s how we expand our company.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
• Entry level sales & marketing
• Entry level management training
• Sales and marketing presentations
• Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
• Sales and marketing techniques
• Training sales and marketing representative
Mobizwiz cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
• Sales and marketing training fundamentals
• Team building and mentoring
• Entry level marketing and sales consulting
• Public Speaking
• Time Management
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team at Mobizwiz offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities(Paid for by Mobizwiz)
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
Philanthropy is an important part of our culture
Our Management and Sales & Marketing team and employees are involved in helping organizations Nationally as well as in the Braintree area.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at SES are:
• Highly coachable team players
• Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
• Team player
• Amazing attitudes
• Looking for an amazing future
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.