Service Manager in Training
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MobilityWorks, serves the disabled community with wheelchair accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this effort!
MobilityWorks is seeking a Service Manager in-training to support our Eastern Region. We provide a great work-life balance with regular business hours so you can be home spending time with family or doing what you love most! BE THERE- MobilityWorks believes that every team member is an important part of the MobilityWorks team, and we value the skills, efforts, and contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our mission and make every effort to live our core values.
This role will travel up to 60% of time to various stores within the North-Eastern Region! Must be willing to travel 3 weeks per month and relocate within the region or if feasible, the division.
What you get to accomplish:
- Learning the service daily operations and best practices to deliver successful results, service efficiency, utilization, production quality, scheduling management, parts ordering, and salesforce utilization.
- Review the schedule in Salesforce daily and assist in scheduling all production, service, and maintenance.
- Assist in the reviewing all files before starting on installations. Including hours approval, applications, fitting times, alignment requirements and parts issues and make recommendations to service manager.
- Learn and assist in the monitoring of shop hours and workflow to help achieve store budgets
- Learn and assist in estimating and quoting all service jobs, customer should sign off on repair orders and initial the quoted estimate. Learn and assist with monthly reporting for NMEDA log and Docutrack processes.
- Assist in monitoring vehicle inventory and NFS units. Provide suggestions to help get them completed within 21 days or sooner. Assist in stock units’ reviews with the help of the service manager.
- Assist in the ordering of parts and to determine possible start dates and pre-schedule the installations with the sales staff involved.
What you should possess:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 Year experience in automotive repair management preferred.
- 2-3 years of automotive technician experience preferred.
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience.
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance – Hours of operation 8-5, Monday - Friday, no late nights, No weekends!
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility Time.
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company match.
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered environment.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in YOU!
MobilityWorks and Driverge
Get fresh Disabilities Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!