- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MobilityWorks®, serves the disabled community with wheelchair accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles. Thousands of individuals and business clients each year benefit from the products and services we provide. Our mission is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this effort!
MobilityWorks®, is seeking an outgoing, energetic Sales Administrator located in Niles, IL . We provide a great work life balance with regular business hours so you can be home spending time with family or doing what you love most! If you love building rapport, selling vehicles, have compassion for our client base and want to provide accessibility for all, but want to have a home life balance, this job is for you!
The Sales Admin is responsible for the first point of contact for customers, clients, and vendors. Responsible for supporting staff and ensuring timely documentation processing, the Sales Administrator plays a vital role in our success.
What you get to accomplish:
- Answer incoming calls and direct professionally.
- Prepare Vehicle Delivery paperwork including state DMV required documentation for titling and registration purposes.
• Manage the title process and report title status in MobilityForce.
• Submit warranties as necessary.
• Obtain finance paperwork and complete RSA and ESC contracts as appropriate.
• Manage Accounts Receivable responsibilities including daily deposits for sales, service, and rental department, account reconciliation, collection calls as needed, and required paperwork submittals to state and federal accounts for payment.
• Manage Accounts Payable responsibilities required by the corporate office. Monthly petty cash reconciliation, credit card statements, gas log statements, expense reports, and check requests as needed.
• Mange client accounts updating current information as needed.
• Process and distribute all incoming mail to the correct department at store and corporate level.
• Order general office supplies as needed
• Manage the vehicle rental department, schedule rentals, train rental clients on the use of the adaptive equipment, prepare contracts, invoice, prepare and file all related paperwork on a monthly basis.
• Manage the vehicle maintenance and schedule repairs as needed for the Rental Fleet.
• Create deal jackets for all inventory and manage the flow of deal jackets to align with vehicle movement.
• Collect client payment when service work is performed.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
• Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Assist the Sales and Service teams as needed with required documentation.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
What you should posses:
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written; by phone and in person
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- AP/AR experience
- Professional experience with DMV/Titling process preferred but not required
- Currently hold a valid DL
Why YOU Choose MobilityWorks® for your next career,
We are an honest, friendly, and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service.
What WE offer you:
- BE THERE- MobilityWorks®believes that every team member is an important part of the MobilityWorks® team, and we value the skills, efforts and contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our mission and make every effort to live our core values.
- Work/Life Balance – no late nights! No Sundays!
- Competitive Salary + Generous Commission plan (for eligible roles).
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility Time.
- Employer Paid Benefits such as: Tuition Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company match.
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team centered environment.
- Be part of an organization that invests in YOU!
- Direct compensation depends on experience; approximate range of ()
Hours of operation 8-5, Monday through Friday and location is typically open 9-1 on Saturdays with rotating schedule or by appointment only.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace Diversity!
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
MobilityWorks and Driverge
BusinessView all jobs at MobilityWorks and Driverge