Regional Sales Administrator -familiarity with CA DMV Titling
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MobilityWorks, serves the disabled community with wheelchair accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this effort!
MobilityWorks is seeking a Regional Sales Administrator. We provide a great work-life balance with regular business hours so you can be home spending time with family or doing what you love most! BE THERE- MobilityWorks believes that every team member is an important part of the MobilityWorks team, and we value the skills, efforts, and contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our mission and make every effort to live our core values.
The Regional Sales Administrator acts as a technical resource and functions in a lead role providing leadership, guidance, and assistance to all MobilityWorks Sales Administrators pertaining to all administrative duties. The Regional Sales Administrator will ensure flawless execution of the Sales Administrator playbook best practices regarding all business drivers consistent with company policy, processes, and procedures. This position is responsible for influencing administrative performance results within his/her assigned region.
What you get to accomplish:
- Develops and maintains knowledge of all state DMV regulations in region pertaining to titles, vehicle registration and dealer compliance.
- Assists the compliance department and store personnel in dealer license compliance for all locations in the region.
- Works directly with clients and vendors and develops knowledge of and professional relationships with all approved third party payers in region. Assists in billing and collection of accounts receivable.
- Performs ongoing audits of third party payor paperwork to ensure compliance and timely payment.
- Ensures optimal performance in the field for title work, compliance, finance, accounts receivables and rentals.
- Oversee all aspects of the Sales Administrative functions within the assigned region. Takes ownership of key Sales Administrative responsibilities in situations of underperformance and vacancies.
- Identify/monitor Sales Administrators that are underperforming. Develop coaching plans to support and improve performance results.
- Ensures flawless execution of the Sales Administrative playbook as implemented within the assigned region.
- Effectively supports communications regarding developed processes and procedures (i.e., the playbook) to ensure consistent messaging and understanding of expectations for the Sales Administrators in the region.
- Team with the HR Department to support talent acquisition. Support HR and Organizational Development by onboarding new Sales Administrators.
What you should possess:
- High school diploma or GED required; college preferred.
- familiarity with CA DMV Titling
- 2+ years in an administrative or customer service role.
- 3 years of related state-specific Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) registration, legal transfer work, license plate, title work, etc. experience preferred.
- Strong value system and the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to operate in high growth, entrepreneurial environment with integration and assimilation of acquired entities.
- Ability to work autonomously in a multifaceted team environment while being detail oriented and organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify solutions and provide decision-making leadership to effectively influence others, and champion and implement ideas.
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance – Hours of operation 8-5, Monday - Friday, no late nights, No weekends!
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility Time.
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company match.
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered environment.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in YOU!
MobilityWorks and Driverge
AddressSanta Clara, CA
Get fresh Regional Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!