- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Driverge Vehicle Innovations is the country’s leading builder of commercial shuttles, wheelchair accessible vans, transporters, and small busses. Recognized as industry experts, our builds service vehicle conversions for Healthcare, Fleet Services, Personal & Medical Aid customers. In addition, we provide innovative solutions for clients across North America with camper vans for travel and recreation.
Driverge Vehicle Innovations, is seeking an outgoing, energetic Production Supervisor located in Chico, CA. We provide a great work life balance with regular business hours so you can be home spending time with family or doing what you love most! If you love the auto industry and working with cars this job is for you!
The Production Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of the shop production, parts, inventory, tool requirements, repairs, maintenance and safety. Also responsible for shop schedule and staffing to meet customer demands and efficiency and personnel development.
What you get to accomplish:
• Responsible for coordinating shop production paper flow to include employee timecards, various branch operational reports.
• Supervise 8- 20 hourly employees providing daily direction in multiple locations if needed.
• Able to track manufacturer’s engineering changes and implementing those that are applicable.
• Implement and monitor employee safety methods and quality awareness.
• Responsible for special projects that will affect the shop’s methods and activities, or those that will require shop scheduling to accomplish.
• Responsible for all related administrative tasked involved in the handling of responsibilities described in this review, including the timely completion and organization of related paperwork and management information.
• Ensures quality of work by all personnel.
• Ability to work hands on in the production process.
• Perform problem solving activities daily.
• Participate in Lean, Kaizen and continuous improvement initiatives
What you should posses:
- 5+ years of manufacturing shop supervisory experience.
- Have experience working with automotive electrical and mechanical systems ;
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have a solid comfort level using a variety of power tools: bandsaws, circular saws, jig saws, routers, solder and soldering irons, micro torches, drills, screw guns, utility knives and air saws.
- Comfortable measuring and using a tape measure
- Knowledgeable reading blueprints (preferred)
- Must be able to work with chemicals.
- Track supplies and equipment notifying manager of inventory levels.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Comply with Driverge’s Core Values always (LOVE IT).
Why YOU Choose Driverge Vehicle Innovations for your next career,
We are an honest, friendly, and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service.
What WE offer you:
BE THERE- Driverge Vehicle Innovations believes that every team member is an important part of the Driverge Vehicle Innovations team, and we value the skills, efforts and contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our mission and make every effort to live our core values.
Work/Life Balance – no late nights! No Sundays!
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
Flexible Spending Account(s)
8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off and Vacation
Employer Paid Benefits such as: Tuition Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
Employee Wellness Program.
401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company match.
An incredibly rewarding experience in a team centered environment.
Be part of an organization that invests in YOU!
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply! We embrace Diversity!
New hires will pass a background check as a condition of employment.
MobilityWorks and Driverge
ManufacturingView all jobs at MobilityWorks and Driverge