Automotive Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MobilityWorks, serves the disabled community with wheelchair accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this effort!
MobilityWorks is seeking a Service Manager. We provide a great work-life balance with regular business hours so you can be home spending time with family or doing what you love most! BE THERE- MobilityWorks believes that every team member is an important part of the MobilityWorks team, and we value the skills, efforts, and contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our mission and make every effort to live our core values.
What you get to accomplish:
- Review the schedule in SalesForce on a daily basis. Schedule all production, service and maintenance.
- Schedule all incoming production jobs with the sales staff. Notify the sales staff of when they can schedule, deliver and demo installations.
- Review all files before starting on installations. Approve hours, applications, fitting times, alignment requirements and parts issues.
- Record serial numbers in the file and retrieve any warranty cards that need completed as the production jobs are being worked on.
- Control all aspects of customer write up and customer interaction. If necessary, pre-print the orders, using the service scheduler.
- Review stock units. Post all labor times daily in DSI for carry over jobs. OSHA requirements and audits.
- Schedule and hold monthly service meeting with all technicians and general manager.
What you should possess:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in automotive repair management.
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance – Hours of operation 8-5, Monday - Friday, no late nights, No weekends!
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility Time.
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company match.
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered environment.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in YOU!
MobilityWorks and Driverge
Get fresh Automotive Service Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.