MobilityWorks opened in 1997 in Ohio with 1 store and experienced tremendous growth over 22 years. As of 2019 we have 76 locations in 24 states where we provide independence to wheelchair users by modifying cars, trucks, and vans with various types of securement systems, wheelchair lifts, ramps, and hand controls.
- Intrigued by the idea of helping people in a unique growing industry
- Have at least 3 years of experience with automotive repair in a professional environment
- Take pride in your work
- Confident in your electrical capabilities
- Looking to get out of the flat rate system
- Currently hold a Valid DL and have your own tools
What We Offer:
- Consistent Hourly Rates
- Paid training
- Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- 401K with a company contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Work/Life Balance
- Weekends off!
- Paid holidays!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
We offer a variety of different makes and models to our clients that include the Honda Odyssey, Dodge Caravan, Toyota Sienna, Chrysler Town and Country, and the Ford Explorer just to name a few! We are looking to add an additional technician to our Nashville, TN location!