Work for MobilexUSA and earn a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Bonus to be paid in installments at 30, 90 and 180 days of active employment.
Are you a licensed radiographer who loves what you do, but doesn’t love being stuck indoors all day?
Take your skills on the road!
Apply to MobilexUSA, a unique mobile diagnostics company that believes facility-bound patients should be cared for in the comfort of their own beds, rather than transported to a hospital for diagnostic exams. Our x-ray, ultrasound and phlebotomy services are utilized across New England in long-term care facilities and rehab centers. MobilexUSA radiographers spend their days on the road, performing x-rays for facility-bound patients using state of the art digital imaging equipment. Images are then uploaded to our radiologists via satellite, and results are delivered back to our clients within hours - All with very little disruption to their patients.
Apply now, and see why we are the #1 choice among long-term-care facilities.
Concerned about transportation? Don’t be! All radiographers are issued a company car, along with a laptop and cell phone.
Fresh out of school? Great! Start your career with us! All employees are provided with comprehensive, paid, on-the-job training.
Candidates must be comfortable working independently and must have a clean driving record.
If you are interested in becoming part of the MobilexUSA mobile diagnostics team, apply today!
-State X-Ray License (If State issues one)
-Ability to work independently
-Enjoys driving and moving from location to location
-Professional attitude and compassion for patient care
-Excellent skill set, highly organized, and ability to meet daily challenges
Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if applicable) service to nursing homes, healthcare facilities, and other miscellaneous facilities.
Full-Time, 32 hours per week. Evening shifts 2:30PM - 11:00PM with rotating weekends, on-call and holidays.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process X-Rays and submit/transmit them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for interpretation.
- Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors.
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health requirements, and operational requirements.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
- Maintain equipment cleanliness and maintenance schedule through Supervisors and Bio-med.
- Other responsibilities including: scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying, and mailings.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisors/Managers
- Train other technologists as required.
- Proficiency with CR and/or DR technology.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows OS. Knowledge of Microsoft Office a plus.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to work independently.
- Enjoys driving and moving from location to location.
- Professional attitude and compassion for patients.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
The Radiology Technologist will provide service to our nationwide Long Term Care and outside the hospital client base. Will complete diagnostic exams in a professional and timely manner. RT will be provided with all overhead including Vehicle, X-Ray Equipment, Gas Card and Developing Tools. RT will interact with our Call Center Dispatch Associates to pick up cases and report cases that are completed.