Part Time Position with $2500 Sign on Bonus!!
MobilexUSA is the leading mobile diagnostics company in the nation. We’re making a difference in lives of our patients every day!
Top 3 reasons Rad Techs love working here:
- Enjoy the variety of work each day brings
- Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently is encouraged and supported
- Not confined to a dark room
ROLE: Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if applicable) service to nursing homes, health care facilities, and other miscellaneous facilities.
DESCRIPTION: Part-time various hours to include weekends and evenings. Radiology Technologist will provide service to our nationwide Long Term Care and outside the hospital client base. Will complete diagnostic exams in a professional and timely manner. RT will be provided with all overhead including Vehicle, X-Ray Equipment, Gas Card and Developing Tools. RT will interact with our Call Center Dispatch Associates to pick up cases and report cases that are completed.
-State X-Ray License (If State issues one)
-Ability to work independently
-Enjoys driving and moving from location to location
-Professional attitude and compassion for patient care
-Excellent skill set and ability to meet daily challenges
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process X-Rays using portable digital (DR) or computed (CR) radiography equipment and submit/transmit them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Unload portable X-Ray equipment and take into facilities to perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically diagnostic, technically competent x-ray images.
- Perform EKGs (as needed) and transmit them to a Cardiologist for interpretation. (if required)
- Scan exam related paperwork/billing documents on a daily basis per protocol.
- Regularly communicate with dispatch and management.
- Communicate efficiently and interact professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
- Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional manner.
- Train other technologists as required.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Prefer experience connecting and disconnecting Holter Monitors.
- Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to no direct supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience working in a changing work environment
- Enjoy driving long distances
REQUIRED LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
- Maintain required State licenses and/or ARRT Certification, health requirements, operational requirements.
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state and in good current standing at all times
- Active Driver’s license