We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team! You will create graphics to meet a commercial or promotional need.
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Develop and maintain image library files
- Coordinate with outside agencies and services as needed
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Possess a graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house
- Web team for a product-driven business.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web
design and development principles
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Experience designing websites or advertising
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with team to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touchpoints.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.