Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions is expanding our Service Desk team to further our goals of growth and opportunity! We are looking for smart and motivated individuals who enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment and have a natural desire to solve problems and assist others. This person would be responsible for working with client companies’ IT departments and network carriers, examining technical challenges and performing basic troubleshooting. This exciting role is centered on professionals who can communicate effectively and can diagnose and resolve problems with confidence and a drive to succeed.
- Answering fifteen to thirty calls a day
- Completing customer submitted tickets in a timely manner in cloud-based web portal
- Personal ownership of calls from start to resolution
- Contribute positively to company goals by meeting and exceeding department timelines
- Acting with a consultative approach towards end-users and network carriers
- Completing side-work and training programs and providing accurate feedback
Skills and Qualifications
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience in a fast paced environment, preferably in a call center
- Minimum 1 year of call center experience strongly preferred
- Great communication skills, both over the phone and during in-person discussion
- Eager to discover issues and fix them
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Moderate computer skills and typing ability
- Organized and punctual in all tasks
- Interest in technology industry- cell-phones, tablets, and computers
- Positive attitude!
The next steps in our hiring process is to take a brief series of pre-employment assessments. The assessments will help us better understand you, and how to best work with you.
When ready, copy and paste this link into your web browser to access the assessments: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-AP9JY32PN?u=133089
Note: Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer to complete this test event. Please do not use your mobile phone.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.